Taught master's open days
You can find out more about our postgraduate programmes in History of Science, Technology and Medicine, Medical Humanities, and Science Communication, and talk to the Programme Directors, either at university-wide open days or at taster events dedicated specifically to our courses.
University open days
The University runs regular postgraduate taught open days, with activities including campus tours, accommodation visits, and general introductions to postgraduate taught study.
CHSTM taster events
We offer taster sessions for potential students interested in finding out more and meeting current students and staff, usually in November and early March. Details of upcoming events will be posted here.
Videos from recent taster events are available on the following topics:
- MSc in History of Science, Technology and Medicine and MSc in Medical Humanities
- MSc in Science Communication
- Fees and funding
Further information about CHSTM’s Master’s programmes is available on our website:
For queries, please contact the relevant member of staff:
- MSc History of Science, Technology and Medicine (HSTM): Dr James Sumner
- MSc Science Communication: Dr Elizabeth Toon
- MSc Medical Humanities: Dr Carsten Timmermann and Dr Sarah Collins
- PhD and MPhil research: Professor Pratik Chakrabarti
Intercalating medical students
Medical students can intercalate on any of our courses. Please contact the relevant member of staff from the list above to find out more.
Prospective students interested in Medical Humanities may want to take a look at past examples of creative student work on the Medical Humanites Lab website.